Wire EDM Features & Functions:
- Full Machine Tool Simulation.
- Import DXF, IGES and STEP files.
- 2 axis parallel profiles.
- Corner radii can be set to: Cylindrical (Standard Conic). Conical (ISO) or by specifying the top and bottom radii (Programmable).
- Tapered profiles. The wire angle can be changed at any point on the profile, or be changed whilst moving between points or around arcs.
- 4 axis shapes, where you can define the top and bottom contours to be machined, the final shape may be altered by specifying synchronisation points or on a span-by-span basis.
- Create multiple passes for roughing and finishing with reverse direction, changesto generator setting and wire offsets (G41/G42)
- Create tag points before the end of the section to prevent the workpiece from falling.
- Create lead-in and lead-out moves – Normal, Arc and Parallel.
- Generate U and V in incremental or absolute dimensions.
- Built in RS232 communication package with full drip feed facility.
- Graphical verification, which can show if the maximum wire angle has been exceeded, or if taper cutting the wire “overcuts”.
- Specify operator instructions to be output at any point in the NC program such as tagging.
- Display the wire path in plan or isometric view points.
- Customizable post-processor or choose from the range of standards supplied which include: Agie. Charmilles. Fanuc. Sodick. Mitsubishi. Seibu. Ona. Japax.