Partmaster Lathe Basic Features & Functions:
- Import and DXF files.
- Automatic Gouge free machining.
- Constant Surface Speed Control.
- Cycles for Facing, Turning, Grooving, Threading & Drilling.
- Supports 2 axis lathes with either a rear or front turret or tool post.
- Multiple Tool librarie
- Tool types: Turn, Face, Groove, Trepan (Face Groove), Boring bar, Thread, Drill, Ream, Bore, and Tap.
- Automatic area clearance between billet and finished profile.
- Facility for defining stock such as a casting or forged blank.
- Canned cycles for drilling, tapping, boring, reaming, and threading (parallel or tapered).
- Separate finishing allowance in Z and X.
- Grooving cycles for face and diameter with options for lip and root chamfers or fillets.
- One hit machining with grooving tools, the groove tool can be used to rough and finishing in a single operation.
- Part surface programming.
- Constant surface speed control.
- Cycle time estimates.
- Output to selected machines with standard post processors.